SO very good!
So: we’ve missed our promised get-back-to-contributors date by about three weeks.
Does this mean that the anthology is preggers?
Well, things are pretty far along, just not as far as we’d hoped. To drop the period-patter, November was a very overwrought and illness-y month.
But we’re all feeling better and we should have acceptances/rejections out in the next few weeks..thanks for your patience!
Finally, we got far more poetry and prose than we could possibly use. But it was such a bloody honour to read your work. Thanks for sharing it with us…
Here are some recent articles about menstruation, in case you should need some bloody inspiration:
- New Bodyform Period Ad Uses Actual Blood And It’s Amazing: HuffPo.ca
- Chinese swimmer and media darling shocks fans with personal revelation: NYT
- The (Very) Puritanical Online Censorship of Periods: The Establishment
- How do women handle their periods in space?: CNN
- “Shake S**t Up!”: Kiran Gandhi Talks Stigma: Girls’ Globe
Have I missed anything? Lemme know in the comments.